Thursday, December 22, 2005

BUSH'S NSA SNOOPGATE?

Well, this will put a damper in the left's 'overreaction' like Jonathan Alter's article "Bush's Snoopgate" in Newsweek. Nothing "political" with this.

I don't understand, either Alter is so possessed he can't help himself or he is simply an uninformed propagandist?

Hat tip Hedghog -

John Schmidt served under President Clinton from 1994 to 1997 as the associate attorney general of the United States, and is now a partner in a major Chicago law firm. In today's Chicago Tribune Mr. Schmidt begins his op-ed piece very simply:
  • President Bush's post- Sept. 11, 2001, authorization to the NationalSecurity Agency to carry out electronic surveillance into private phone callsand e-mails is consistent with court decisions and with the positions of theJustice Department under prior presidents.Read the whole thing. I wonder how much attention this will get in the rest of the mainstream news media. I'm not optimistic.

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger lemonlime-koolaide said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Please discover my cash advance orange county blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home