Tuesday, November 29, 2005

ARAB ISLAMIC HISTORY ARABS MUSLIMS CLAIM THE US AND JERUSALEM

If you want to take something and claim it as yours and only yours? SIMPLE... just re-write history and destroy everything else there. A Buddhist Statue in Afghanistan, the discovery of America, Spain, but most importantly Jerusalem and the Temple Mount.

  1. Recently an Imam on Al Jazeera claimed that when Columbus Reached America
    he encountered Arabic speaking Indians
  2. A year ago a Muslim advocacy group in "Arab World Studies" almost got American textbooks to teach that Muslims preceded Columbus to America.
  3. The State Dept actually floated the lie that Columbus had an had an Arab Muslim navigator to steer his way across the Atlantic.
  4. lgf: Columbus's Crew - Here’s a site that lists Columbus’s Crew on all three ships that made the journey to the New World, and lo ... not an Arab name among them.

However, NOTHING is of utmost importance in the Arab Muslim world as to not only CLAIM THE TEMPLE MOUNT but to ERASE Judaism from it.

To do this they are ripping tons of earth from the Mount and destroying the artifacts in it containing thousands of years of Biblical and WORLD history.

And next they are re-writing history books, speeches and teachings at a pitch that would blow Goerbells away.

Now a new book details the extent of this obssessive pathology and how this recent fevered pitch in re-writing history is taking hold.

In the beginning was Al-Aqsa - Haaretz

  1. Abed Mustafa's book about the "Jewish invention" of Solomon's temple. (Taken from "From Jerusalem to Mecca and Back" by Dr. Yitzhak Reiter)

This lie is almost so stupid it's comical. But in the Arab world apparently any lie can float. This "Imam" is the same one who is famous for his sermons in the Mosques in Jerusalem exhorting Muslim to kill Jews anywhere you find them and that they are the "sons of pigs and monkeys"

  • Another claim, made by the Palestinian Authority mufti for Jerusalem, Ikrama Sabri, is that the Temple has been built three times, and that Herod built the third construction. Following this line of logic, the Third Temple has already been destroyed, and therefore the Jewish traditions regarding its future reconstruction are groundless. According to another Muslim version, which has found favor in the past few years, the Temple of the Jews was in Yemen, of all places.

  • His book draws in great detail a portrait of the great Muslim denial, a denial of the Jewish connection to Jerusalem, the Temple Mount and to the Temple. This argument has strengthened in intensity since the Six-Day War.

Here he reveals something that I've read before that every time the Arab Muslim world controlls Jerusalem interest in it barely minimal, however, any time they have lost control of it interest and "its importance" spikes.

  1. Several chapters in Reiter's study describe the parallel rise in the sanctity of Al-Aqsa and Al-Quds (the Muslim name of Jerusalem). For instance, the Al-Aqsa Mosque, which according to modern research was built approximately 1,400 years ago, is now being described as a mosque that was built at the time of the world's creation, during the days of Adam, or of Abraham. For example, Abdus-Salam al-Abbadi, a former Jordanian minister of Muslim trusts, has invoked these traditions. So has Sheik Ikrama Sabri, who cited these traditions in a legal ruling he wrote a few years ago, in which he attributed the construction of the Holy Mosque in Mecca and of the Al-Aqsa compound to Adam, and the renewed construction of the Kaaba to Abraham and the renewed construction of Al-Aqsa to Solomon. The Saudi historian Mohammed Hassen Sharab has also written that Al-Aqsa was built by Adam, and another Saudi historian claims that Al-Aqsa Mosque existed even before Jesus and Moses. Another tradition, which is quoted by some present-day Muslim writers, attributes the construction of Al-Aqsa to Abraham. This tradition contends that Abraham built Al-Aqsa 40 years after he built the Kaaba together with his son Ishmael.

    Reiter reveals hundreds and thousands of legal rulings, publications and sources that demonstrate the extent to which the denial of the Jewish connection to Jerusalem and to the holy places has grown in the Muslim world.
    Various Islamic sources are now trying to refute the Jewish conception of Jerusalem's centrality in Judaism, and deny the existence of the Temple in Jerusalem, and contend that the Western Wall is not an authentic remnant of the outer retaining wall of the Temple compound, but rather the western wall of the Al-Aqsa compound, the place that Muslims now identify with Al-Buraq, the Prophet Mohammed's wondrous beast of burden, which according to legend was tethered by the prophet to the wall.

    .....They gradually seep in and are becoming truth in the eyes of a large Muslim public round the world.

The story is that Mohammed flew to heaven on his horse for the "farthest mosque". In antiquity it is believed this was in Medina. The Mosques in Jerusalem did not even exist at the time of his death. After the Syrians got control of Jerusalem, they used this obscure passage and built the Al Asqua (the farthest) Mosque on the Mount. And then claimed that the Koran was talking about that Mosque.

  • The new Islamic writing, which clashes with the Jewish writing on Jerusalem, poses three fundamental claims:

  1. The Jewish presence in Jerusalem was brief (extending only 60-70 years) and does not justify Jewish sovereignty over the holy city;
  2. The Temple never existed and the Temple of Solomon, who is solely an Islamic figure from antiquity, was at most a personal prayer room;
  3. The Western Wall is a holy Muslim site whose Jewish connection was invented in the 19th and 20th centuries for political purposes.

How ironic and disgusting is that lie. As Islam invents myths to try and take away the truth it accuses the Judaism of the very thing they are doing.

  • Until 1967 they spoke differently

    For centuries until 1967, the story of the Jewish Holy Temple - details about its construction, traditions surrounding its existence, and even details of the destruction of the First Temple by Nebuchadnezzar - was a deeply rooted and undenied motif found in Muslim Arabic literature.

    Moreover, Reiter notes that classical Arab sources identify the place where Al-Aqsa stands with where the Temple of Solomon stood. An 11th-century geographer and historian from Jerusalem, Al-Mukadasi, and the 14th-century Iranian legal scholar Al-Mastufi both identify the Al-Aqsa Mosque with the Temple of Solomon. In the poetry of Jalaluddin Rumi of the 13th century, the construction of the Mosque of Solomon is equated with the construction of the Mosque of Al-Aqsa. The rock inside the compound is usually the touchstone Arab identification of the Temple of Solomon and the heart of the Al-Aqsa compound. Abu Bachar al-Wasti, who was a preacher at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in the early 11th century, presents a variety of other traditions in his book of Jerusalem's praises, which present the Jewish past of the Holy Temple.

    Even in the 20th century the Palestinian historian Araf al-Araf wrote (before 1967) that the site of the Haram al-Sharif is that of Mount Moriah, which is mentioned in the Book of Genesis, on which was the threshing floor of Aravna (Ornan) the Jebusite, which David purchased in order to build the Temple on it, and that his son Solomon built the Temple in the year 1007 BCE. Al-Araf even added that the remains of the structures underneath the Al-Aqsa Mosque date to the period of Solomon. Nevertheless, these statements were written at a time when the Old City of Jerusalem was part of the Kingdom of Jordan, and they barely echo in the Arab history books written since 1967 or in contemporary discourse.

13 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Karim Elsahy said...

Man your pointing fingers at idiots thinking youve uncovered something deeper than just that... the babble of idiots. Belive me I could do that too. But whats the point.

That said there is an interesting conversation I wanted to have with you concerning Judeo-Christian prophets in Islam. I gotta go now but email me.

Sry I seem to be always outa time these days.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Scorekeeper said...

Listen Karim I didn't write the book and when the main Imam at the main Mosque on the Mount says this it's apparently not just some unknown, unfollowed wacko.... This guy who wrote the book even says in the article that Nussbeih says the "people know" this is not true, regarding the Mount.... however, I wonder what the younger generation versus the older generation average person thinks. Years of lies and brainwashing eventually seep in take hold....

And apparently this man's book very well documents it. Further if you read the Haaretz article this guy is from a moderate left wing group founded by the former Mayor of Jerusalem Teddy Kolek who among other things has sponsored think tanks for figuring out way of dividing Jerusalem.

Read the entire Haaretz article.

Take care.

 
At 7:13 AM, Anonymous wedding favors catalogs said...

All I can say is WOW Scorekeeper. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on western wedding favors. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though this post really isn’t on the same page as western wedding favors I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at western wedding favors. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous mexican wedding favors said...

Hi Scorekeeper your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on kim anderson wedding favors I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to this post, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about kim anderson wedding favors. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous cherished wedding favors said...

Well this blog certainly is not about cherished wedding favors. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching cherished wedding favors and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from cherished wedding favors anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching cherished wedding favors.
Even though my search is not on this post I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

 
At 4:46 AM, Anonymous cherished wedding favors said...

Well this blog certainly is not about country wedding favors. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching country wedding favors and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from country wedding favors anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching country wedding favors.
Even though my search is not on this post I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

 
At 6:46 AM, Anonymous wedding favors catalogs said...

What up Scorekeeper! I just finished up a ten hour work day and decided to kick back and do some surfing. So I grabbed myself a drink and stumbled across your blog while doing some research on wedding favors for kids for a upcoming project I am doing. Well even though this post isn’t what I was looking for I really enjoyed reading your blog. Your doing a great job and please keep up the good work. Lots of people do not keep their blogs up to date :0) There are some very interesting view points stated here. Anyways I am going to grab the bull by the horns and continue to plug away at wedding favors for kids. I have already bookmarked your blog. You many want to visit me at wedding favors for kids. You never know you might see something you like! Again great job

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous western wedding favors said...

Hey Scorekeeper. Very nice blog :0) I just got inside from washing and waxing my truck. It is my baby. Took me 2 hours though. So I settled down into my basement and started doing some web surfing. Anyways I am in the process of grabbing my masters degree and have spent the last 6 months researching country wedding favors. In the midst of my surfing I landed smack dab in the middle of your blog. I hope you do not think I am intruding but I must say it is great blog. Even though this post is way off base from country wedding favors I found myself cruising through your blog archives for the last half hour :0) You have some nice blogging friends. Anyways, I need to get back to my mission. I wrote don’t your url and feel free to visit me here at country wedding favors. I am so busy so I can only update my site monthly. Keep up the great work

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous discounted wedding favors said...

All I can say is WOW Scorekeeper. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on western wedding favors. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though this post really isn’t on the same page as western wedding favors I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at western wedding favors. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Your Wedding Favor said...

Lood I in avanti a leggere pi� circa il wedding favor poker chip - pi� il migliore.Byebye, Marcus wedding favor poker chip

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger baby-dollz said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Stop by and visiit my blog!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I was expecting something different when I visited your blog. Well I think the information on this blog is great. I have my own blog and I wish I got half as many comments as your blog does. Anyways, I am a fill in teacher at a local high school and I am always doing research on various areas of interest. This weeks topic relates 85% to your blog. I already bookmarked you for future use. If you want to exchange information I will leave my link at the bottom of this. If you don�t mind I will add my 2 cents to this blog topic once in awhile. Although most of the time I just like to read and see what other people�s thoughts are! (hey I am a teacher!)
Thanks again!wedding favor soap.

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !!!
Today has bought mangosteen and has understood that knowingly in Asia, the mangosteen fruit is known as the " Queen of Fruits. " It is really tasty fruit which possesses set useful qualities. Mangosteen Fruit and Juice - scientific research and info about the anti-inflamatory anti-oxidant power of Xanthone-rich mangosteen fruit. I recommend all! Who wishes to buy or learn more address in mangosteen shop!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home